Pseudo-reviews on a lot of random movies.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mirrormask (2005)


Why did I rent it?: Pretty cover. Also, it sounded kind of trippy from the description.
What's the plot?: So, I didn't actually finish watching this one. Helena's family runs a freaky, bizarro circus when suddenly her mom gets sick and for some reason she gets transported to some world where they fly around on books and everyone wears masks and some people's eyeballs have eight legs. I bet some stuff happens after that, but I didn't bother to find out. A++ on special effects...it's really beautiful, but the plot was just a little too...trippy. I can't say they didn't warn me.
Best scene: I'm going to have to use a picture.
Who should watch it?: Anyone who is actively "under the influence". Or people with a greater appreciation for art than I have.
IMDB's rating: 7.3
Liz's rating: ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home